|Augustus Ruben C. Sarmiento||UP Diliman|
| Perseus Rex M. Molina||UP Diliman|
| Patricia B. Castillo|
Romel R. Jaime
|Lorezl R. Garcia|| PUP-Sta Mesa|
|Luis Ezra D. Cruz||UP Diliman|
| Ime Amor A. Mortel||Ateneo de Naga|
|Anna Gefreliz R. Peñaranda||UST|
|Rico Marco B. Reyes||UP Diliman|
|Daryl L. Superio||Central Philippines University|
|Donna Lyn G. Labangon||PNU-Manila|
From Johann Frederick A. Cabbab's Facebook posting. Image courtesy of @vaughn7 (Von Flordeliza).
The oathtaking of the successful examinees as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional before the Board will be on December 15, 2008 (Tuesday) at 1:00 PM at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
The registration for the issuance of PRC ID and the certificate of registration will be from November 18, 2009 to December 8, 2008 only. Those who will register are required to submit the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath form (Panunumpa ng Propesyonal)
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
3. 2 pcs passport size colored picture (white background and complete name tag)
4. 1 pc 1" x 1" colored picture (white background and complete name tag)
5. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
6. 1 pc of brown envelope (with name and profession)
and to pay the initial registration fee of PhP 600.00 and the annual registration fee of PhP 450.00 for 2009-2012.
The successful examinees are automatic members of the Philippine Librarians Association, Inc. (PLAI) and required to pay the membership fee of PhP 500.00 and subsequently the annual dues of PhP 300.00.