Thursday, September 29, 2011
Hands-on Training on Archives and Records Management
The Rizal Library of Ateneo de Manila University will conduct a hands-on training on Archives and Record Management on November 3-4, 2011 from 8am-5pm.
The aims of the hands-on training are:
1. Learn through experience the differences and similarities of archives and records management;
2. Learn basic preservation measures and reformatting options;
3. Acquire knowledge in selection, retention, and disposition of archival materials; and
4. Apply both trends and standard in archival and records management in their own organization.
The PhP 2,000.00 training fee include kit, certificate and food for two days. Only 20 participants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
For inquiries and reservation, please call or email:
Karryl Kim A. Sagun, Assistant to the Director for Special Programs and Events
(632) 426-6001 Local 5581 / 5552
(632) 426-6001 Local 5567
Follow on Twitter @Rizal_Library