Specifically, this training-workshop aims to enable the participants to:
1. Understand the basic concepts of digitization and digital preservation;
2. Know the different hardware and software used for image capture, image processing, storage, preservation, and retrieval;
3. Make good choices and to initiate successful digital imaging and digitization programs at their home institutions;
4. Define and design a low cost digitization project; and
5. Implement digitization projects and establish institutional repositories.
Ms. Lilia F. Echiverri - 9292180; email@example.com
Ms. Elvira B. Lapuz - 9818500 local 2861; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elvira B. Lapuz
General Reference and Electronic Resources Section
G/F Gonzalez Hall
University of the Philippines
Diliman, Quezon City