Thursday, March 19, 2015

Call for Survey Participation : RDA study

18 March 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Warm greetings!

I am a graduate student from the University of the Philippines Diliman, conducting a study entitled: Resource Description and Access in Philippine Academic Libraries: A Study on Implementation, Awareness, Perception and Acceptance. I am currently in the stage of gathering data from academic librarians from all over the Philippines.

Part of my data gathering procedure includes conducting an online survey for academic librarians, to determine their awareness, views and plans as regards RDA implementation. With this, I am humbly requesting for your participation in my survey, it can be accessed through this URL: http://goo.gl/forms/yWBAOS9OmY

Your response would be highly appreciated and would be of great help in my evaluation of the state of RDA in the Philippine academic library setting. Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to send me an e-mail at: yhna@slis.upd.edu.ph.

I hope for your affirmative response regarding my request. Thank you.

Sincerely, 


Yhna Therese P. Santos
Graduate Student and Faculty Member
School of Library and Information Studies
University of the Philippines Diliman

No comments: