Thursday, March 02, 2017
ASLP #ModelLibrarian Stories Project
Are you an ASLP-member librarian who's making a difference in your workplace and community?
Be part of 2017 Humans of #ASLP - #ModelLibrarian stories project.
We’re looking for an ASLP #ModelLibrarian who can be an inspiration to the ASLP community through his/her success stories, positivity, and overcoming challenges in the workplace and in the community as librarian/information professional.
1. Be a current member of ASLP
2. Candidate should reside and work in the Philippines
1. Self-nominations are encouraged and/or nominate your fellow ASLP member-librarian/information professional.
2. Send your success story to us including your brief bio, professional career and activities at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: #ModelLibrarian
3. All nomination should be in the ff. format: Arial, size 12, color black font, .doc file.
4. Please be informed that ASLP committee will review and select your story to be featured in our ASLP social media and newsletter monthly/quarterly.
5. At the end of this year, ASLP committee will compile all the nominations and we will encourage the community to support the nominees by voting for their favorite ASLP Humans of #ASLP stories. The People’s choice will be given a special award.
We hope for your support. Nominate your #ModelLibrarian now for the Humans of #ASLP — #ModelLibrarian stories project.